We are dedicating this day to our friend Ellen. Ellen is from this area of Vermont and most of the activities today are great suggestions from her!
Weather: Nice morning. Hot and humid in afternoon. Rain showers during outdoor theater, got plenty wet. Rain into the evening.
- 7:30a: Depart the Schoolhouse.
- 9:35a: Breakfast at Skinny Pancakes
- Shopping in Woodstock: Woody’s Mercantile, Unicorn, Collective: The Art of Craft, Vermont Eclectic Company, Woodstock Gallery, Clover, Gillingham’s General Store,
- Quick visit to Marsh - Billings - Rockefeller National Historical Park.
- Coffee stop at Abracadabra Coffee. Iced coffee, cans of cold press, and beans for home.
- 1:07p: Simon Pearce Gallery
- 1:49p: King Arthur Flour Company
- 2:30p: Depart for Glover, VT.
- 4:00p: Bread & Puppet Theatre
- 6:00p: Drive to Treehouse, defer check-in due to rain.
- 6:45p Dinner at Salt Bistro
- 8:35p: Back to Treehouse and unload in the rain, up two flights of stairs, in the dark.
- 9:40p: Treehouse doesn’t have WiFi. Went to enable Mobile Hotspot on my iPhone and to my surprise my new AT&T plan doesn’t support that. Spent 30-mins with customer support fixing that.
Jump to day 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 of Vermont Road Trip.