There are many organizations doing good work in Ukraine. I am going to maintain this list and update it as I find anything new.
The people of Ukraine need the worlds help as they struggle through the invasion of their country. Please consider helping with a financial donation to these causes. 🇺🇦
- Ukrainian Red Cross: All funds will be used to help those in need, affected by armed conflict, blood collection, mobilization of volunteers and resources, and emergency activities.
- $1K Project: Sponsor a Ukrainian family in need.
- Samaritan’s Purse: Samaritan’s Purse has deployed an Emergency Field Hospital to Ukraine.
- International Rescue Committee: Over 3.5 million refugees have been forced to flee Ukraine. Help the IRC send vital supplies to displaced children and families.
- ProRizne Society: We support groups that will not be funded by the large agencies, informal groups without access to funding, and emerging groups that could transform into proper NGOs.
- Convoy of Hope: Whether it’s after a disaster, feeding a hungry child, or helping a parent put food on the table, Convoy of Hope is proud to deliver your kindness to those who need it most.
- Nova Ukraine: Dedicated to providing humanitarian aid to the people of Ukraine and raising awareness about Ukraine in the United States as well as in the rest of the world.
- Humanitarian Aid Account of the National Bank of Ukraine: Meant for charity contributions from Ukraine and from abroad. The Ministry of Social Policy will channel the raised funds to support Ukraine’s citizens severely affected by the war.
- Voices of Children: Providing non-stop assistance to affected children and families from all over the country, providing emergency psychological assistance, and assisting in the evacuation process.
- USA for UNHCR: UNHCR is on the ground scaling its response to provide assistance and ensure those displaced find safety in welcoming arms in this moment of crisis.
- Razom for Ukraine: Razom creates spaces where people meet, partner and work together to unlock the potential of Ukraine.
- United Help Ukraine: Help us provide medical aid and humanitarian relief to brave Ukrainians defending themselves! Stand with the people of Ukraine!
- Care.org Ukraine Crisis Fund: Give now to send lifesaving food, water, and hygiene kits to the most vulnerable in Ukraine.
- Direct Relief: Direct Relief is working with Ukraine’s Ministry of Health and other groups in the region to provide requested medical aid—from oxygen concentrators to critical care medicines—while preparing to offer longer-term aid to people displaced or affected by the war.
- World Central Kitchen: Providing meals to Ukrainian families in need.
- UNICEF: Help UNICEF deliver aid to hundreds of thousands of children in eastern Ukraine impacted by violence — and to hundreds of thousands more as UNICEF races to meet increasingly urgent needs across the country.
- Media Lifeline Ukraine: Coalition to keep the flow of reliable information alive in and around Ukraine. We work hard to support journalists working in extreme circumstances to bring reliable information.
- Kyiv Independent: Support independent journalism in Ukraine. Choose one-time or ongoing support.
- Lifeline Ukraine: Suicide prevention support line.
- Doctors Without Borders: We have teams in Ukraine, Poland, Moldova, Hungary, Slovakia, Russia, and Belarus. We are an independent and impartial organization committed to providing medical humanitarian assistance to people affected by the war no matter who they are or where they are.
- Donate Crypto to Ukraine: Support people in their fight for freedom.
- Aid for Ukraine: Aid for Ukraine is a collaboration between the Government of Ukraine, Everstake (a Ukraine-based web3 company), and friends from the crypto community around the world.
Thank you! 🙏