Yellowstone Log: Day 8, Saturday
Weather: great, clear, mid-70s
- Left West Yellowstone KOA.
- Returned rental car.
- Stopped at Lewis Falls.
- Lunch in RV at Jackson Lake overlook in Grand Tetons.
- Stopped and took photos.
- Missed turn to go down Teton Road and accidentally left the park. Decided to back track 20 miles back into Grand Tetons and go down beautiful Teton Road.
- Arrived at Jackson. Very busy. Got groceries. Got okay dinner at Miazgas.
- Went to Snake River KOA. Terrible road construction on the way. Can only go 25 mph. Spot 57 at Snake River KOA is tight and hard to get into. Not our favorite KOA.
- Early to bed for early wake up!