I had a redo of candle making today. I messed up the first attempt. I did the fragrance all wrong and added about 20x more of it than I should have. And to make matters worse, the fragrance I chose made me nauseous and gave me a terrible headache. I had to put the candles outside to feel better. Today I took a knife and cut out all the wax from the vessels, and threw the stinky stuff away. Take two with a different fragrance at a much lower dose! So far they are great. Will light them tomorrow. 🕯