- Flight home is 2 hours delayed from New York. Other flights are getting cancelled. I’m screwed.
- Ridiculously frustrated at the lack of WiFi at LGA.
- A lot of people rebooking for tomorrow. 🙁
- Flight cancelled. On 6am flight tomorrow. No hotel rooms. Going to Frost & Nixon, then an all-nighter.
- Got Frost/Nixon ticket. Luggage checked at nearby Marriot. Good for next 4 hours. 🤞
- In cab to friends couch. Gave up on the “romance” of staying up all night in Times Square.
- Frost/Nixon was great.
- So happy to have shelter.
- Settled down enough to go to sleep now. Up in 4 hours.
- Up and dressed. Time to try this airport thing again. Thanks Hadar and Lois!
- Just got a Northwest departure notice via email that says my flight is on time!
- Observing that in fact NY does sleep.
- Not sure which is scarier: a taxi driver in clogged traffic or on the open freeway.
- Through security and at gates. That went way faster than I expected.
- Flight is boarding!
- Landed! This saga ends.
See also Stranded in New York.
One of the tweets highlighted in my MarketWatch Farewell Video!