I’m in Edina, MN. What I’m currently focused on.
- Being a present and engaged father for my daughter (14) and son (9) as well as a loving husband for my wife.
- Succeeding in continual transformation and growth of the SPS Commerce technology team and platform.
- Launching my Weekly Thing newsletter.
- Building traditions with family and friends at our new cabin.
- Building a habit of journaling every day with Day One.
- Reconnecting with photography to give my creative dimension cycles.
- Giving back to the local technology community through my volunteer engagement with minnestar.
- Reading books that expand my understanding and appreciation of a variety of topics with my friends in R/W Book Club.
- I’m focused on deep understanding and productivity with using GTD and OmniFocus.
Last updated July 2019.
This page inspired by Derek Sivers’ /now page movement, also see NowNowNow.